YOU CAN BE THE MOST POWERFUL BRAND IN YOUR TARGET MARKET.
All it takes is:
- Knowing the brand image that you want to project
- Having commitment and discipline to project your brand well
- Spending what is necessary to get your message to your target market
- Managing your marketing so that it makes a consistent impression that etches your desired brand image into the mind of your target prospect
SIX STEPS TO BRAND MANAGEMENT
Protect and project your brand through every representation of your business in the marketplace. Good brand management follows certain steps.
- Define why you are in business
- Consider what you want people to think when they hear your name
- Think about the words you want people to use when defining your business
- Pinpoint the advantages you want people to associate with your business
- Define your brand
- Build your brand through every impression that you make
CONSISTENCY BUILDS BRANDS
Stick with your brand. Do not try to change your brand image unless you are certain that it is no longer appropriate for the market. Stay consistent in your marketing by
- Projecting a consistent look
- Projecting a consistent tone in your communications
- Projecting a consistent level of quality, demonstrated by consistent communications, consistent products, and consistent services
BUILDING CREDIBILITY AND TRUST
The only way to win lifelong customers who sing your praises across the rooftops and the chat rooms of the world is to make good on your promises. Delivering the goods efficiently, politely, and with as little intrusion on the customer’s life as possible will make your customers love you, and they will tell their friends about how great you are. Failing to deliver can destroy your business faster than you can imagine.
Any marketing strategy has two main points: promoting products and gaining new clients.